20071211

Sick.

The flu caught me once again. The pain of having to go through a sore throat and runny nose. ): Immunity keeps getting worse every year. Sigh, I've become such a weakling. I exercise and pop my vitamins everyday, I still end up having flu every 3 months. Or anytime someone sneezes beside me. Life sucks. ): I'm sickly.... BOOHOO. Lol. Whatever lar, huh?

Man the weather sucks. It's never consistent for once, maybe that explains why I caught a flu. One moment I'm burning, another moment I'm like a frozen popsicle. Yesterday I went through a chilly weather without my jacket. Forgetting the sweater was indeed the stupidest decision ever. ): Jolebeans is sick sick sick. URRRG. ):

2 more papers to go and the busy weeks up ahead! Christmas shopping everyone : D Promised to get su-hunny a pressie this time. Belated beyond belated. Tsk. I realised I haven't been giving a lot this year, maybe it's my time to spread some love and joy. This the season to be jolly(:

Hmmm, a whole list of things I need to get over with:
- X'mas shopping
- Project and assignments
- PW Meetings! Ew.
- First Ave (stock-taking & VM)
- Can't skip band anymore
- Katong performance
- Pisang gathering (long time since I seen those banana-heads!)
- Finish the stuff I started painting/colouring
- House wrapping because we're painting the house! :/
- Poldar's x'mas night!!
- BBMS outings! : D
- COUNTDOWN TO THE NEWYEAR : D anyone? lol. promise to stay sober next year :)

So much for just 2 weeks.

(BLOWS NOSE!) Booo. Horrendous feeling. Sick and the ground is wet, should I go down tonight? x.x SAVE ME. It's so cold down below. AND MCR IS HERE TODAY. DAMN IT 'CAUSE I CAN'T GO. Black parades, byebye ): Stupid tests. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID. Think I need to go mug for the 3rd paper already.

Can anyone tell me how to study for Fashion Merchandising? Cui.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home